1. Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams
And so, seeing we seem to be galloping relentlessly toward some sort of abyss as a species, we'd like to present you with a couple of clicky buttons that don't go anywhere. Click the text underneath, however, and your very soul will fill with colourful balloons of delight perfumed with ink, brick and butterscotch.1
|This is us on the Book Face.|
|And this is where we Twit.|
I'm pretty sure I've got those right. Come and have a look and sign up, so we can fill your dwindling hours with insolence and obscure in-jokes. Anything to distract you from the terrible noise of pounding hooves.
Or the terrible silence when they run out of mesa...
Go on, it'll be fun.2
Next: The Windowsill At Last!
1. Actual experience may differ from that advertised.
2. You'll have to be patient, that's not going to make sense yet.