Thursday 30 April 2015

Epipod Six: Reptile Collector



 
My aim in this world is to make that brown snake, that crocodile, that koala, that red-backed spider, that black widow, look good. That's my job. 
– Steve Irwin

 I make television because I want to change the way people think. 
– Mark Strickson

Me:  We’ve had comments about our lack of show notes. 

Him:  Okay. 

Me:  Do you know what show notes are? 

Him:  It’s not really my area. 

Me:  Fair enough.  Just to give you the heads-up that there’ll be show notes on this epipod. 

Him:  Alright. 

Me:  At this stage you still don’t know what we’re doing. 

Him:  No. 

Me:  Is that exciting? 

Him:  No. 

Me:  Even knowing there’ll be a Paul McGann variant cover? 

Him:  Ooo.  Everything should have a Paul McGann variant cover.  I expect you to do one for every drawing from this point on as well. 

Me:  Ha!  Don’t hold your breath. 

Him:  Why not? 

Me:  Because you’ll pass out. 

Him:  Oh.  That makes sense. 

Me:  Any idea what we’re going to be talking about? 

Him:  I still don’t, no.  But they do.  They know more than me. 

Me:  Both of ‘em? 

Him:  Yup.  All both of them. 

Me:  Excellent.  Brace for adventure, Lady and Gentleman.  Let’s journey into mystery!

The Him makes a noise not dissimilar to a deflating armadillo.



No comments: